Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Condega...

Just a few reasons I´m glad to be living in Condega….

-Restaurants (two of them even have pools)
-A Gym
-Eskimo (Ice cream shop!)
-Big central park
-Pulperia that sells sliced wheat bread and yellow cheese
-Great landscape
-Only 30 min. from two departmental capitals and its right on the PanAmerican Hwy which means no bumpy bus rides!!
-Clothing stores (because a girls just gotta go shopping every once in a while)
-Candle workshop and a pottery cooperative that I´m excited to visit
-And many more reasons, yet to be discovered....!

Disclaimer: This is not to say that I didn´t like my training town, because I did. I loved it and I met some really great people there who I´m sure I´ll be back to visit! Condega is just bigger than my training town and therefore has a lot more going on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BATS don't eat Mice...sorry! They eat small stuff. You'll have to train them to eat mice. Oh thanks for the e-mail stranger!